Institute of International Relations, Shanghai Academy of Social Sciences
1.Four research fellows
1) The applicants' research interests should respectively focus on European Studies and Latin American Studies. A good command of French, German,Spanish or Portuguese is highly preferred. Applicants specialized in New Frontiers Studies with an academic background of international law and cross disciplinary studies on international relations with academic backgrounds of science and technology are also welcome.
(2) Applicants should be Chinese citizens who hold a doctorate degree and born after 1 January 1982.
(3) Those who have already held a senior academic post or a doctorate degree bestowed by universities based in the U.S.or Western European countries would have priority.
2. One Academic journal editor
The applicants should have Chinese citizenship; born after 1 January 1985; with a doctorate degree in international relations; with good command of oral and written English.
Application and Employment Procedure
1. People who meet our demands should submit his or her application online no later than 23:59, 30 November 2019 (GMT+8) through visiting SASS recruiment website: rczp. sass. org. cn
2. Applicants who are basically qualified in the preliminary round would receive invitation to a written examination.Those who pass the exam would receive invitation to an interview. Candidates who pass the previous rounds would be invited to a physical examination. Acceptance letter would be sent to the candidate once the Municiple Human Resource Bureau has reviewed and endorsed the selection procedure.
3. The employee's salary, performance bonus, social welfare and social security standard would strictly follow related laws and regulations. First-year-employees can apply start-up funding for research as well as public rental appartments according to related regulations.
For more information
please contact: +86 21 33165069